(SOLDIER BOI KNEEL FOR HIS BEAUTIFUL DAMSEL AND PROPOSE TO HER)

T-BANTI A.K.A (SOLDIER BOI) ENGAGED HIS ADORABLE DAMSEL SARAH ON 1ST OF JANUARY (2K17) 

PHOTOS AND VIDEOS BELOW





First of all... I will like to thank God for making us to see this precious day.... He's worthy of my praise....
The very first day i set my eyes on you, i know we are destined to be with each other.... It was only a matter of time until we arrived at this moment.... How it turns out is all in your hands....
Y'all know she's just too special to me...
But when i say someone special to me....
I mean,
Someone i love so much....
Someone I'll do anything just to keep her safe....
Someone who's her loyalty to me is exceptional....
Is it that brightside character she exhibit you want me to talk about....
Or that inimitable respect or hers....


It's like catching lightening
The chances of finding, someone like you....
It's one in a million
The chances of feeling the way we do....
You've already helped me achieved half of my dreams....
Life offers many challenges.... I know I can meet them if you're willing to face them with me....
When I look into her eyes, I can see a reflection of the two of us and the life I hope we'll share together....
You deserve the very best, someone who will back you up without limits, let you grow without borders, and love you without end....
They said the bravest women on earth are soldier's wife.... I believe it because i can see that zeal in you....
I promise you, no one will work harder to make you happy or cherish you more than me....
I will love you...
I will cherish you....
I will adore you....
I will protect you....
I will fight you....
I will kill for you....
I will die for you....
I love you more than i can ever express...
I love you so much....
I asked you if u will marry me, and you answered me with a joyous #YES..... What else did i want in this world more than me spending the rest of my life with you....
You'll forever be my #Damsel & I'll forever be your #Angel...
The story of our love is only beginning. Let's write our own happy ending.
January 1st 2017 was a very significant day.....
Customized wears by: Deolik Wears
Video & Photos by: Don Kay Photos













(SO MUCH LOVE THIS YEAR)

I WISH THEM A BLESSED LIFE TOGETHER

#Dxclusiveeaz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Warns Nigerians.

BREAKING NEWS

Police Arrest Dad who fathered 8 children in da act