LET THE WHOLE WORLD KNOW SHEs PLUS 1

        TURN UP FOR THE QUEEN OF DA #GG_GANG

                       SHE's PLUS ONE TO (7/01/2K17).



Happy birthday my little teddy bear, I will hug you tonight like never before, I will kiss you like never before, and I will cuddle my little bear like never before. Just to see that cute smile on your face. I wish to keep that smile on your face all your life. Love you so much… Your big teddy bear… kisses…


Our love is like a sea and an endless sky. Love is all that we need. Love is a stream that flows from heaven, and a kiss is the lane that connects two hearts. For me love is all that you are


(HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Warns Nigerians.

BREAKING NEWS

Police Arrest Dad who fathered 8 children in da act